My portrait work covers all kinds of family members, both humans and other species…
As a portrait photographer with a special interest in family photography, I realise that for some people no family group shot would be complete without their beloved pet (or pets) being present. I love animals of all kinds and enjoy the challenge of engaging with them to get the best shot, so naturally this has lead to clients asking me to capture images of their pets, either in their home, on location, or in my studio in Orpington.
It’s a privilege to be asked to do pet portraits, in much the same way that it’s an honour to be commissioned to take photographs of newborns. Clients trust me to capture the essence of their precious family members and form a bond very quickly with their pet so that he or she is comfortable and relaxed enough to allow me to create the best images possible. Professional pet photography makes a great gift idea – why not take a look at my pet portfolio here to see some examples of my work.
If you’d like to discuss pet photography or find out more about animal projects I’ve undertaken, please get in touch – drop me an email at email@example.com and I’ll be in contact with you to discuss further.
1 – 1½ hours photographic shoot, editing of images to create individual pieces of art which are then uploaded to an online gallery of up to 20 images for you to choose from
- 12” x 10” wall art, choose from acrylic or framed canvas
- Corresponding digital image
- 16” x 12” wall art, choose from acrylic or framed canvas
- 1 additional 10” x 8” fine art print
- Corresponding digital image, plus 4 additional images
- 30” x 20” wall art, choose from acrylic or framed canvas
- 2 additional 10” x 8” fine art prints
- Corresponding digital image, plus 9 additional images
Check my availability
Pop your details here, along with any other information as well as preferred dates and I’ll be in touch really soon.